Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas is coming....

I don't know about you, but it sure seems like Christmas has come awfully fast this year! I have been rushing around trying to make last minute preparations before we make our way to Kansas. In all the rushing we did manage to take some photos. I will be sending out Christmas Cards...hopefully soon. So here is a sneak peak. We hope you will all make lasting memories this holiday season and share the love with others! Merry Christmas!

The Christmas Photo

I loved this shot of our little man!
Look how grown up she is getting!
My babies!
Our little Christmas Angel

My two handsome guys!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You have such a good looking family! I'm so sad you won't be in Dubuque for Christmas. :( We'll miss you AGAIN!

Kim said...

Cute pics!! Love Rachels dress!